Wednesday, August 14, 2013

ColoRADo

This last weekend I got the opportunity to go to Colorado for a photo shoot, but after this weekend it will always be ColoRADo to me. The Allred's flew me out to Colorado to take Paris's senior pictures and their family pictures, all of the pictures turned out amazing and I can't wait to post them to tysonfrenchphoto.blogspot.com. 

I seriously had the best time  ever! I stayed with the Allred's and might I just say they are the perfect family, so respectful of each other and so humble. You could always feel the spirit in their home and it was awesome. That state, the weather, their family, good lighting, it was a really good weekend. Also, I got to see my cousin Kenzie whom I haven't seen in forever! It was so fun to catch up and go to lunch while the Allred's were at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment