Monday, August 19, 2013

On the Road Again

My emotions are all over the place right now. Two days ago I had to say goodbye to my friends, some of my family, and the life that I was living. In honor of mine and Kiley Barney's last night in Gilbert (she is moving to Utah for college) we had a Chocolate slip 'n' slide and honestly it was the best night I have had in a while. It gave me the opportunity to see so many of my friends that I haven't seen all summer and it was so nice to catch up, but the whole night I couldn't help but be a little sad because I knew that this was the last time I had with all of them for a while. The night eventually came to an end and I had to say my goodbyes. It wasn't as hard as I thought, but then the next day came, and I realized that this was going to be harder than anticipated. Waking up in my motorhome in New Mexico already on my way to Virginia, this is real, I am really moving across the country. 


 So day 1 of the road trip, we covered half of new mexico and thats it, haha. My day consisted of crying and watching Breaking Dawn part 1 about 6 times. We ended up staying in this really weird small RV park in Santa Rosa, New Mexico. Day 2 has been a little bit more interesting, I have never been to the states we are going through so it is kinda neat for me to look out at all the scenery, what a beautiful Country we live in. We have now covered all of New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, and now we are in Arkansas. Good thing all the RV parks we stop at have pools. Four states in one day? Awesome. Nothing crazy adventurous has happened yet, but stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. i love this ty. keep posting on the blog please. i love it!

    ReplyDelete