Sunday, April 6, 2014

OOPS

Okay, so I said I would start blogging more.. I lied. Oops, sorry. OH WAIT, no one probably reads this anyway, haha. BUT if you are reading this, thank you and I will TRY and write more.

Quote from my last blog post: "Well, that is all I can think of right now. Stay tuned for more random thoughts from me. Hopefully it won't take me four months to write on here again." Haha! Here I am, writing almost exactly 4 months later.. gahh I need an assistant to remind me to blog.

I am officially moving to Utah July 22nd, 2014! I am so excited for this new adventure, it can't come fast enough. Moving to Utah is literally all I think about, well other than graduating. Graduation truly can't come soon enough.

I have had so many life changing experiences since the last time I wrote on this blog. I honestly couldn't get into detail into them or I would be writing this post for a month. But here are some exciting things:

1) My sister and brother-in-law are having a baby girl! I am so excited for her arrival and to meet and love her.

2) I have been to NYC 3 times in the past few months. I have never been to the city in my life and all the sudden I have been back and forth there for shoots and I couldn't be more happy that my business is thriving.

3) GRADUATION IS IN 66 days.. I think I can make it that long.

4) This saturday is prom, I am going with my best friend Maddie G, and this is just one more amazing memory to add to our never ending adventure book.

5) I have a wedding booked in September of 2015, yes 2015. I think that is pretty cool (not bragging or anything)

6) My cousin got married and is expecting a beautiful baby girl in July! Can't wait to live in Utah so I can hold her sweet baby whenever I want.

Well I think that is pretty much all the BIG things that have happened recently, I am sure that there are some I am missing, but until next time!

xoxo
Ty

Ps. Someone please sue me if I don't blog for another 4 months..

No comments:

Post a Comment